INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR LANDSCAPE ECOLOGY
RUSSIAN BRANCH OF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR LANDSCAPE ECOLOGY
V.I. VERNADSKY CRIMEAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, TAURIDA ACADEMY
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY, OCEANOLOGY AND LANDSCAPE SCIENCE
CRIMEAN INTERNATIONAL LANDSCAPE CENTRE OF V.I. VERNADSKY CRIMEAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
CRIMEAN DEPARTMENT OF RUSSIAN GEOGRAFICAL SOCIETY
CRIMEAN DEPARTMENT OF V. V. DOKUCHAYEV SOIL SCIENCE SOCIETY
T.I.VYAZEMSKY SCIENTIFIC STATION– NATURE RESERVE OF THE RAS
International the Oretical - Practical Conference
Third Landscape-ecological Readings
Dedicated to the 100th anniversary OF G.E. Grishankov’s birthday
«Landscape Geography in the 21th Century»
11–14 September 2018
10. Prospects of landscape policy and management of landscapes. International landscape centers.
1. Theory and methodology of landscape studies and landscape ecology.
2. Spatial-temporal organization of landscapes, trends of its changes.
3. Present-day landscapes of regions.
4. Landscape-ecological state of regions.
5. Geochemistry and geophysics of landscape.
6. Mapping and modelling of landscapes.
7. Sustainable development of regions.
8. Modern methods of landscape and landscape-ecological research.
9. Problems and prospects of development of education in the field of physical geography and landscape studies.
DRAFT PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE
|11.09.2018||– arrival day|
|12.09.2018||– opening of the conference, plenary reports|
|13.09.2018||– section work, round tables|
VENUE FOR CONFERENCE: Simferopol, V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Taurida Academy, Faculty of Geography, Department of Physical Geography, Oceanology and Landscape Science.
LANGUAGE OF THE CONFERENCE: Russian, English.
FORMS OF PARTICIPATION: full-time participation (oral presentation or presentation of a poster report and publication of materials) and correspondence participation (publication of materials only). The proceedings of the conference will be published in hard copy at the beginning of the conference.
15.01.2018 – deadline for submission of registration form
15.03.2018 – deadline for abstracts submission
01.04.2018 – the date of payment of the registration fee, hotel reservation
For participation in the conference, it is necessary to send the registration form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org until 15.01.2018. The file containing the application for participation should be named as follows: the participant's surname, the word «Application» through a space (Ivanov Application.doc), for each co-author should draw up a separate application.